Russet potatoes are large to medium in size with light skin and white or pale yellow flesh. After cooking, it turns floury, dry, light, fluffy, and chewy. They are mild and have medium levels of sugar content. They can be baked, roasted, sautéed, mashed, or even fried in a pan.
Russet potatoes have very rough and thick skin. They are high in starch. So, when baked in an oven, they give more sweetness, fluffiness, and crispiness than other types. They increase your energy levels with carbohydrates, potassium, and fiber. They taste great with all kinds of toppings which can be relished by all your family members.
Enjoy the russet potato benefits by buying them from reputed online stores such as PotatoUSA.com. They offer the best quality potatoes. You can go through a few healthy russet potato recipes on their website. You can join Team Potato to fuel your fun-filled activities with potatoes
Ways to Use Russet Potatoes
- Au Gratin Peas and Potatoes – Most families use this as a side dish and main course.
- Loaded Breakfast Potatoes – This is the favorite finger food with veggies for almost every child.
- Texas Garlic Mashed Potatoes – Their savory contains cream, garlic, and caramelized onions.
- Root Vegetable Pave – This contains a mixture of roots, herbs, cream, and sauce.
- Garlic-Chive Baked Fries – These are golden, crispy, and garlic flavored.
- Latkes with Lox – Lox is salty and used as a topping.
- Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes – Before baking, slice and toss them in the cream and cheese souse.
- Hungry Man’s Baked Potatoes – toppings include veggies, bacon, pork, and goat cheese.
- Scored Potatoes – Scoring makes you have the amount you need.
- Loaded Mashed Potatoes – Prepare casserole and refrigerate it. Bake it before going to serve.
- Pepperoni Pizza Baked Potatoes – You can make the leftovers at dinnertime into an extraordinary fun meal.
- Herbed Party Potato Wedges – works as a side dish, an appetizer, or finger food with flavors of herbs.
- Leek Potato Pancakes – You can enjoy leeks during winter and rainy.
- Cream Cheese Mashed Potatoes – You can keep it in slow cookers so that everyone can enjoy the taste till the bowl is clean.
- Scalloped Potatoes & Ham – This recipe can be ready when back from work in your oven.
- Golden Mashed Potatoes – This dish is mouth-watering taste even without gravy or meat.
- Colcannon Potatoes – This is an Irish classic potato and cabbage dish.
- Cottage Potatoes – This is a crunchy and colorful dish.
- Spicy Roasted Sausage, Potatoes, and Peppers – You will get compliments for your cooking skills.
- Cheddar & Spinach Twice-Baked Potatoes – Cheddar cheese and spinach can make everyone spud lovers.
- Breakfast Potatoes – These fantastic cheesy potatoes fill your tummy in the mornings.
Russet potatoes are the best choice for baking. Given below are the different recipes that you can try.
You can visit PotatoUSA.COM to learn more about them and their purpose and aim for the business. Also, order and get the russet potatoes delivered to your home.